We can start helping you today. Contact us to find out how!
Maintenance is about flexibility. We offer a variety of different options for you to choose from.
What type of arrangements are available?
We offer a variety of arrangements based on budget and need:
- Monthly web design and development retainers: Clients are allotted X hours of design and development work per month. Additional hours are available at a discounted rate.
- Prepaid website maintenance: Clients who have a variety of tasks can buy blocks of hours for use within the following 12 months. The more you buy, the greater the discount rate.
- Time & materials accrual: Clients can opt to accrue time for various tasks as they arise. Please note: accrual may require a deposit and/or a credit worthiness check.
- Spec & Quote: Clients can arrange for a fixed-bid price for work with a specification.
How does it work?
All NPG maintenance clients will be serviced by our account services team. You will be assigned an account manager who will manage your day to day requirements and requests. All services provided by NPG are available for maintenance - design, development, administration, content creation, etc.
Can new customers sign up for maintenance?
Yes! But, you will need to be onboarded which means setting up a development environment, hardening and securing your server, etc.
If you are an existing customer, maintenance is easy. We already have a development sandbox for you and an infrastructure to work with.
For new customers, we will need to know the following:
- What framework powers your site? (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla)
- Has it been kept up to date?
- Do you have all login information to the system and the server?
- Is your current developer cooperative or has he/she gone rogue?
- What are the current concerns and the first list of fixes you need implemented?
From there, our recommendations are usually to:
- Create a safe development environment to perform the first set of updates and serve as a sandbox for future development;
- Lock out the previous developer;
- Update and upgrade the current site to ensure security and safety.
Sound like a plan? Contact us to get started.