New Possibilities Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We believe all persons should be able to access our site and are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
New Possibilities Group takes the following measures to ensure our company and website are inclusive and accessible:
- Audit our website annually for accessibility against WCAG 2.1 AAA standards.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Have an accessibility officer; Jeff Rodgers ([email protected])
- Provide continual accessibility training and resources for our staff.
- Conformance status
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Our website, npgroup.net, is currently in the process of our annual audit measuring against WCAG 2.1 AAA standards as well as Federal 508 criteria as established by the U.S. Access Board.
Additional accessibility considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria:
- Images of text are only used for decorative purposes or in logos.
- No keyboard timings or specific individual keystrokes are needed to access or navigate our website.
- No pages have videos or images that flash.
- Section headings are used for content organization.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility NPGroup.net. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on our site:
- Phone: +1-855-674-7687
- E-mail: [email protected] Manager, Digital Accessibility
- Postal address: 1033 US 46 East Clifton, NJ 07013
We try to respond to feedback within 3 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The NPGroup.net website is designed to be compatible with the following web and assistive technologies:
- Google Chrome with VoiceOver on Mac OS 11.6. and higher
- Google Chrome with NVDA on Windows 10 and 11.
- Google Chrome with JAWS on Windows 10 and 11.
- Safari with VoiceOver on Mac OS 11.6.
NPGroup.net may not be compatible with:
- browsers older than 3 major versions" or "Mobile operating systems older than 3 years.
The accessibility of NPGroup.net relies on the following technologies to work with
the combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed
on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the WCAG 2.1 accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure the accessibility of NPGroup.net, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions.
Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
1. Video Captions: Some videos found within our site lack fully detailed captions. We are in the process of updating videos and will provide a
transcript or captioned version of a video upon request within 3 business days. Please contact [email protected] for support.
Our accessibility experts have assessed the accessibility of the NPGroup.net website by utilizing the following approaches:
- External evaluation using automated scanning.
- External evaluation using assistive technology.
- External evaluation using manual assessment techniques.
An evaluation report for NPGroup.net is currently in progress. This will be posted once the evaluation is completed.
An evaluation statement for NPGroup.net is currently in progress. This will be posted once the evaluation is completed
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Manager of digital accessibility for Accessiblü and New Possibilities Group, LLC.
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 3 business days and to propose a solution within 10 business days. You are entitled to escalate a complaint to the national authority, should you be dissatisfied with our response to you.