- Whether data collected is connected to users, anonymous, or both.
- What exact data you collect, and for what purpose.
- How you collect your data (cookies, sign up forms, shopping carts, etc).
- Whether you share any of the information with partners and/or affiliates.
- A note that you will disclose any information if compelled by law.
- An option for visitors to opt out of having their data collected.
Finally, you can directly approach a lawyer in your search for website privacy documentation. This is undoubtedly the most complex and expensive version of the process, but also ensures that your document complies with all laws and eventualities.