We are a web design and development agency looking for a talented, Junior WordPress (and if you know it, Drupal) web developer to add to our development team full time. The ideal candidate has a strong analytical sense and attention to detail, as well as a strong work ethic. He or she should be organized and able to follow directions, problem-solve, and work in a fun team environment.
At our company, you'll get the opportunity to collaborate with motivated, like-minded people on a daily basis. We're on a mission to create a distinctive and well-respected brand that represents our originality and our modern approach to web design and development.
BEFORE YOU EVEN READ THIS: IF YOU CANNOT BE PHYSICALLY IN OUR NORTH NJ OFFICE, DO NOT APPLY. READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING. WE WILL KNOW IF YOU HAVEN'T!
Here's how you will help us:
- Coding scripts based on project needs- Code using platforms such as WordPress or Drupal specifically. This means you can install, configure, theme, troubleshoot and maintain many WP installations at the same time.
- Handling Multiple Projects at one time
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum BA or equal professional experience.
- Minimum 1 year of WordPress & Drupal / PHP and MySQL development experience in a production environment.
- WordPress plugin development
- Understanding of Git (GitHub, Bitbucket)
- Ability and willingness to multi-task, prioritize, and communicate progress in a fast-paced environment.
- Ridiculous organization skills and a deadline-oriented work ethic.
- Strong understanding of HTML and CSS3 Languages such that theming is not an issue.
- Must have a reliable form of transportation.
If you are applying for this job you must attach your resume, provide a portfolio (pdf or website) and include your favorite color in the subject line, failure to do so could potentially result in your application being ignored.