We are a boutique digital agency seeking a SEO strategist to work with our awesome clients. In this role, the strategist will take the initiative with technical analysis, keyword research, on-page optimization, competitive analysis, reporting, account management and general deliverable management for assigned clients.
The candidate must have a strong foundation of SEO fundamentals and current trends, and have agency experience. Ideally the candidate can also point to previous campaigns and successes in a comprehensive portfolio.
BEFORE YOU EVEN READ THIS: IF YOU CANNOT BE PHYSICALLY IN OUR NORTH NJ OFFICE, DO NOT APPLY. READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING. WE WILL KNOW IF YOU HAVEN'T!
- Analyze, develop and execute strategy as related to SEO
- Manage workflow process of SEO deliverables including:
- Keyword Research
- Page optimization
- Link acquisition strategy
- Technical analysis
- Competitive Analysis
- Execute complex SEO deliverables (technical analysis, content strategy, etc.) and other deliverables as needed
- HTML, php coding where applicable
- Client presentation of deliverables
- Manage day-to-day account activity
- Educate clients on best practices and overall education of SEO
- Stay up to date and transfer knowledge of best practices and latest developments in SEO
We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits including Healthcare, flexible work / life balance, and freedom from a NYC commute.
If you are applying for this job you must attach your resume, provide a case studies (pdf or similar) and include your favorite color in the subject line, failure to do so could potentially (okay, most likely) result in your application being ignored.