We are a boutique web design and development company looking for a talented, entry-level graphic and web designer to add to our design team full time. The ideal candidate has a strong creative sense and an innovative eye toward design, as well as a strong work ethic. He or she should be organized and able to follow directions, problem-solve, and work in a fun team environment.
At our company, you'll get the opportunity to collaborate with motivated, like-minded designers on a daily basis. We're on a mission to create a distinctive and well-respected brand that represents our originality and our modern approach to web design and development.
BEFORE YOU EVEN READ THIS: IF YOU CANNOT BE PHYSICALLY IN OUR NORTH NJ OFFICE, DO NOT APPLY. READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING. WE WILL KNOW IF YOU HAVEN'T!
Here's how you will help us:
- Design websites, email campaigns, logos, branding materials, print and online advertorial campaigns, collateral, interfaces, and much more.
- Collaborate regularly with upper management to exchange and execute ideas on how to enhance our brand.
- Work in close collaboration with both in-house and external co-workers to ensure work is done in a timely manner and within budget.
- Involvement in UI/UX brainstorming and execution.
- Other duties as assigned.
If you are applying for this job you must attach your resume, provide a portfolio (pdf or website) and include your favorite color in the subject line, failure to do so could potentially (okay, most likely) result in your application being ignored.
Location: Near Carlstadt, NJ
Experience: 1-3 years
- Minimum BA in Graphic Design or equal professional experience.
- Experience in areas related to design. Photography, motion graphics, copywriting, or art direction experience is not required, but considered a huge plus and worth mentioning in your cover letter.
- Skill and passion in the areas of typography, color, layout, and composition, as well as web design.
- High proficiency in the most recent Adobe CS Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Ability and willingness to multi-task, prioritize, and communicate progress in a fast-paced environment.
- Ridiculous organization skills and a deadline-oriented work ethic.
- Strong understanding of HTML and CSS3 Languages.
- Must have a reliable form of transportation.