We are a boutique web design and development company looking to add an Inbound Marketing/Social Media Specialist to the team.
BEFORE YOU EVEN READ THIS: IF YOU CANNOT BE PHYSICALLY IN OUR NORTH NJ OFFICE, DO NOT APPLY. READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING. WE WILL KNOW IF YOU HAVEN'T!
Minimum of Bachelors degree from a four-year college or university in Journalism, English, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field.
- Hubspot Certified: Inbound, Hubspot and Partner certification.
- At a minimum 3 years of marketing/advertising agency experience preferred. You must be prepared to show us sample clients, and show before/after results.
- Experience in a social media/community manager role preferred.
- Experience managing a local and freelance team of resources.
- Strategy and management of online marketing campaigns ala the inbound methodology.
- Managing company Social Media Platforms (to include, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more.)
- Pulling analytic reports to show Social Media efforts and conversion.
- Strong writing and proofreading skills.
- Start professional conversation with prospects via Social Media for new business efforts.
- Creating social media calendar for consistent presence
- Use software and resources to increase SEO and traffic to website.
- Work side-by-side with outbound marketing efforts to bring the sales cycle full circle.
- Keep up on ALL industry trends & news in social media, traditional and digital marketing & have fun with it.
- Should have the ability to write professionally and creatively, but also create content that is engaging for an audience in a conversational tone.
Salary plus benefits based on experience.
If you are applying for this job you must attach your resume and include your favorite color in the subject line, failure to do so could potentially (okay, most likely) result in your application being ignored.