We are a web design and development agency looking for a detail-oriented and organized project/account manager to coordinate multiple web-based projects and ongoing relationships for a variety of cutting-edge clients.
At our company, you'll get the opportunity to collaborate with motivated, like-minded people on a daily basis. We're on a mission to create a distinctive and well-respected brand that represents our originality and modern approach to web design and development.
As a member of our team, you will report directly to our senior project manager and work closely with our design and development resources to drive results. On a day to day basis you will manage ongoing projects and facilitate new requests from existing clients. You will also develop comprehensive plans for new projects including timelines, milestones and similar.
You will be expected to work on location at our office in Northern NJ. We offer competitive salary based on experience. Our office is located near Manhattan and accessible via public transit if necessary. Oh, and we also want to know if you actually read this. So in your cover letter, let us know your favorite color.
No phone calls please! Phone calls to the office will assist us in disqualifying your application.
Please apply directly at https://npgroup.workable.com/
One last note: Please don't apply unless you ACTUALLY are experienced in the web/internet business, can demonstrate proficiency beyond just WordPress, Drupal or Joomla and can actually commute to our office! Agency experience definitely a plus! If you can't handle those platforms - you are wasting everyone's time.
- Flexible work scheduling
- Open vacation policy
- Medical Benefits after probationary period for full time employees
- Bonuses & Sales commissions
- Ability for NJ'ites to stay away from NYC
- Ability for NY'ers to enjoy a reverse commute
- We love the holidays: office closed from Christmas to New Years
- Close proximity to some excellent lunch options
- Playstation to serve as an occassional distraction
- Hockey and Lacrosse stick storage
- A 3 hole putting green
- Unlimited Sodastream
- Draft beer on tap
- Managing & creating production calendars and timelines;
- Managing budgets;
- Architecting data structure
- Leading the entire cycle of development: planning, architecting, development, quality assurance and deployment;
- Providing day to day support for existing clients;
- Communicating clearly with clients, and approaching problems and tasks with a positive attitude;
- Attending and managing staff meetings and client conferences;
- Ability to think methodically through problems and propose solutions. Experience with platforms such as Drupal, Wordpress or Joomla are helpful, but you must be able to plan custom solutions without relying exclusively on plugins.