The New Possibilities Group is seeking a Digital Account Manager to join our mission to provide professional, expert digital services to enterprises worldwide.
We are NOT looking for mere order-takers.
We are looking for a self-directed and proactive individual with strong interpersonal skills, a keen eye for strategy, and the ability to manage multiple tasks and clients at the same time.
We are NOT looking for day-to-day management.
We are looking for a strategist who always keep their eye on the big pictures and can consistently find opportunities to achieve wins for our clients.
We are NOT looking for someone who needs constant management and hand-holding.
You should be a self-starter, capable of handling many challenges simultaneously in a professional and—most importantly—likeable manner. Personality plays a large part in this role. We want someone open-minded and capable of learning new concepts, someone willing to challenge themselves on a day-to-day basis.
You will be expected to work on location at our office in Northern NJ. We offer a competitive salary based on experience. Our office is located near Manhattan and accessible via public transit if necessary. Oh, and we also want to know that you actually read this, so in your cover letter, let us know your favorite color.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone with a strong interest in web development and client relations, as well as those who love to see their clients thrive!
About NP Group
We are a full-service digital agency located in Clifton, NJ. We specialize in custom web design and development. Our clients span many different industries and are located across the globe. Account Managers work to guide these companies in identifying medium- and long-term digital strategies and ensure harmonious client relationships.
We have strong opinions about the state of web development. We believe that the Internet has been inundated with “sameness,” but that there is a better way. The secret has been around for 20 years: building custom software solutions.
Intrigued? You can read our full mission statement here: https://www.npgroup.net/what-we-believe/
If you do not agree with our focus, then you are looking in the wrong place.
• Nurture and grow our client relationships through regular. effective communication and above-and-beyond service.
• Know your client's goals, strategies, and pain points inside and out.
• Effectively communicate our vision to clients in order to help them achieve success.
• Take ownership over client requests and ensure that they are successfully carried out.
• Work with clients to execute key parts of their marketing campaigns such as social media, content creation, etc.
• 3-5 years Account Management experience at a digital web or marketing agency.
• Must have previous agency experience.
• Ability to multi-task gracefully.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience and comfort working closely with both creative and technical team members.
• Flexible work scheduling
• Open vacation policy
• Medical benefits after probationary period for full-time employees
• Bonuses and sales commissions
• Ability for NJites to stay away from NYC
• Ability for NYers to enjoy a reverse commute
• We love the holidays: office closed from Christmas to New Years
• Close proximity to excellent lunch options
• Fully stocked kitchen—we will stock your favorite snacks