A boutique web design and development agency is seeking a detail-oriented and organized office manager. This is a part time position.
BEFORE YOU EVEN READ THIS: IF YOU CANNOT BE PHYSICALLY IN OUR NORTH NJ OFFICE, DO NOT APPLY. READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING. WE WILL KNOW IF YOU HAVEN'T!
- Serve in an assistant capacity to executive team;
- Work using account software such as Harvest and Quickbooks;
- Coordinate daily needs of team by ordering supplies, etc.;
- Data entry & research;
- Meeting & greeting clients.
If you are applying for this job you must attach your resume and include your favorite color in the subject line, failure to do so could potentially (okay, most likely) result in your application being ignored.
- Extensive knowledge of Quickbooks
- Understanding of Harvest & time tracking
- Ability to process invoices and payments
- Ability to produce reports and analysis
- Ability to track AR and AP
- Ability to process AR and hound clients if necessary
- Must be able to work in our Rutherford Office