The New Possibilities Group is seeking an account manager to join our fabulous Client Success Team! We are looking for individuals with amazing customer service skills, a keen eye for strategy and quality, and the ability to manage multiple tasks and clients at the same time.
We are a full service digital agency located in Little Falls, NJ, specializing in custom web design and development. Our clients span many different industries and are located across the globe. Account Managers work with these companies daily to field support requests, deliver progress updates, and assist in the day-to-day requirements of running a successful website.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone with a strong interest in web development and client relations, as well as those who love to see their clients thrive!
Assisting the Director of Accounts with managing client relationships, including:
- monitoring incoming emails, phone calls, and HelpDesk requests throughout the day, and routing requests to the correct team member;
- meeting daily with the Director of Accounts to review outstanding issues, questions, and project agendas;
- providing clients with quick communication and excellent customer service.
Assisting the Project Manager with any tasks related to client projects, including:
- QA and testing of request items reported as “fixed”;
- Assisting in general analysis and data gathering for ongoing projects;
- Browser testing (looking for visual issues by viewing site in multiple browsers);
- Looking for functional errors by executing workflows/use cases;
- Accompanying Project Managers on meetings or conference calls;
- Communicating with clients on a daily basis.